Everyone I have moved my blog over to jgregorymcverry.com. I am in the process of porting old posts and building the pages. Please stop in and say hello.
Monday, February 13, 2012
Presentation on Common Core and Technology
How the talk works:
1. Define the CCSS standards with technology.
2. Define literacy and technology as intersection of collaborative inquiry, reading comprehension, content construction.
3. Show the Chief Almir video. Highlight how real life literacy to change the world involves technology.
4. Define how different tools align with CCSS.
5. Show the Orbitz video as metaphor to using tech for tech sake. Only use the tech if it enhances your pedagogical goal.